We can’t wait to see you again, and have taken every precaution to ensure your safety when using our Drive-Thru facilities.
Click here to see which restaurants have Drive-Thru available, or carry on reading to learn about all the safety measures we have put in place.
These are but a few of the extensive measures we have taken to ensure your safety when using our contactless Drive-Thru experience.
Our Drive-Thru team members will:
- Wash and sanitise their hands before and after each transaction
- Pack hot and cold items separately
- Hand over food using one hand to avoid contact with the customer
- Cashiers hold out a Drive-Thru tray in one hand for customers to place cash on it
- Change, invoice and slip is returned to customer using the same tray
- All Drive-Thru trays get sanitised after every use
- Cashiers use the Drive-Thru tray with card device
- Customer is encouraged to use ‘Tap to Pay’ option to minimise contact
- Invoice and card slip is returned to customer using the same tray
- That tray gets sanitised after every use
- Card device also gets sanitised after every use
Our website is designed to work in portrait mode.
Kindly rotate your device.